Tuesday, October 22, 2013

Science Explained




 This is why it seems like time is flying by so quickly.  The sun is rising before the moon has a chance to set.  This makes days shorter.  Hence, life is speeding up.  Scientific Proof.  


 This is my morning walk friend, Mr. Heron. At first I called him Mr. Crane, but fortunately my husband is more bird name savvy than me.   



       



 He waited until my card reader was full, than flew away.  What a poser.
  





Morning light is waaay different from afternoon light.  They should switch morning light to the afternoon so you don't have to get up early to take morning light pictures.  

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful. I would have called him Crane, too. How emberrasing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You spelled embarrassing wrong too. Double embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And the pictures look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Also you should take that weird spelling thing off. I can never read it. I must be partial robot or something.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What weird spelling thing? And you are total robot.

    ReplyDelete