Tuesday, March 5, 2013

February Craziness



I've been hanging out with these midgets lately.  It all started with planning a trip to Anaheim where I was going to bask in the sun and generally recharge.  But my appendix had other plans.  Me, the healthy, take care of your body eater.  Betrayed by a superfluous organ.  Flattened.  My first taste of morphine.  My new best friend is the anesthesiologist.  I don't care how you spell it, she's awesome. So, Dave left, and I recouped, entertained by these crazies.  


Sorry, Eric, I didn't ask if I could include your mug shot here but I kinda doubt if you actually read my blog so I feel pretty safe.  And I'm too lazy to go back and crop.  Give me a break, I just had surgery!  Ok, it was 3 weeks ago but I'm milkin it.

2 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. They really are crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My name is Erica,
    I am a creeper.
    ***hi, Erica***
    just kidding. But let's talk about Tate and that great shot.
    It is great, and I love it.

    ReplyDelete