Monday, September 26, 2011

Besides the millions of dollars and gold bricks buried in the back yard, my children can look forward to inheriting my childhood bedroom window.  It's hanging above my bathtub (it was the only large blank wall I had and besides, maybe I spend a considerable amount of time in there).  I'm sure they will fight over it and have to hire lawyers and end up cutting it into four pieces but for now I'm really enjoying it.  Thank you to Jerry and whoever else got it to my house.

And do you love my scary doorstep?

3 comments:

  1. You know what I thought about my childhood bedroom window? I was reasonably certain that the sapling in our front yard was going to reach through it and try to eat me -- just like the kid in Poltergeist. Hey, that reminds me of a question: why did you let your young children watch something so obviously age-inappropriate?

    Your window looks very nice, just watch out for demonically-possessed vegetation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You were 21 when you watched that movie.

    ReplyDelete